The Senior Dining Association is the only dedicated association providing resources, education, and networking opportunities for all foodservice professionals in the senior living industry.
We are looking for an innovative creator of content with an eye for design and creative, consistent branding. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and driven personality to integrate with our team.
The Director of Communications and Marketing will play an integral role in the organization. This position will help with message development, create marketing content to communicate the association’s benefits to both internal and external audiences, create calls to action for program participation, membership campaigns, manage social media platforms, and provide website support.
· Serve as editor-in-chief, primary copywriter, and content creator for all print and electronic publications and communications for the SDA
· Create marketing campaigns for member recruitment, organization awareness, educational offerings, and conferences
· Maintain promotional schedules and timelines
· Create, write, and publish content for all major social media channels (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
· Manage statistics and ROI on paid advertising
· Create, design, and update website on a regular basis
· Design, edit, and produce promotional videos as needed
· Compile and evaluate analytics from website, social media, and all promotional emails
· Create and distribute press releases to industry partners, industry publications, etc.
· Ensure digital marketing content aligns with organization’s identity and message
· Other duties as needed
· Proficient in graphic design, web software, and other marketing and project management applications
· Impeccable organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing deadlines
· Demonstrated problem solver
· Demonstrated success in developing creative campaigns and communications
· Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships internally and externally
· Ability to use key business insights and data to develop relevant content
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, journalism, creative writing, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role
· Project management experience
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Previous B2B communications or media experience a plus
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.